A very special gift for seafood heaven
Treat yourself, friends or family to a truly special gift for use at The Pierhouse Hotel. Our online gift vouchers are quick and simple to buy securely online. With a choice of monetary amounts, our Gift Vouchers can be used for hotel accommodation, food and drink in The Pierhouse restaurant and bar. Do you know someone who is coming to the hotel - why not give them a Gift Voucher for a delicious bottle of chilled Champagne to enjoy during their stay or meal?
Order your gift vouchers here online and pay via our secure payment provider. Please double check email & postal addresses and your message before completing your order. Your gift voucher can be sent by email or by Royal Mail (first class post) and is personalised with your own special message. Postal vouchers are presented in an attractive wallet in a colour of your choice with coordinating voucher enclosed. We can send vouchers to you or directly to the recipient and you can select the date on which the voucher should be dispatched. The recipient should bring the voucher with its unique code with them to The Pierhouse Hotel and present it to our Reservations team upon check in.
Simply select your choice of voucher below and complete your details. Be sure to read the terms and conditions (below) before ordering.
Pierhouse Gift Vouchers - the perfect treat
The Pierhouse Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- All Pierhouse gift vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Pierhouse Gift Vouchers can be used towards costs of accommodation, food and drinks within The Pierhouse Hotel.
- Voucher number & value must be quoted when making a room reservation or a restaurant booking.
- If Pierhouse Vouchers are used as a deposit against a booking our normal cancellation policy applies.
- A single-use Pierhouse voucher can only be used once.
- Any unspent portion of the voucher value will be forfeited.
- Lost or misplaced Pierhouse vouchers may be replaced subject to submission of proof of purchase, and the purchaser’s confirmation of the voucher’s intended recipient.
- The Pierhouse reserves the right to refuse redemption of Pierhouse vouchers if they believe that the vouchers have been obtained by fraudulent means.