Re-charge your batteries with a spring break on the Scottish west coast and a visit to The Pierhouse Hotel. As the daylight hours lengthen, spring in Argyll is a time for re-visiting your favourite walks and bike rides or exploring new places before returning to the hotel to enjoy our home baking and welcoming wood burning stoves.
Relax and enjoy a meal of local produce simply cooked to perfection in our award winning restaurant with far-reaching views across Loch Linnhe. Complete your day in front of the fire in the Snug lounge or Ferry Bar and savour one of over 140 Malt whiskies.
This spring our B&B rate for 2 including full Scottish breakfast starts at £125 per night. To see the room rate for any particular period, simply use our online booking system here.
The offer is valid during March and April 2020. (see terms and conditions for excluded dates).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply to this offer. If you have any questions about these, don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Please note that our special rates are not available for public holiday and certain other weekends (including the Christmas, Twixmas, Hogmanay, Valentine's, Mother's Day weekend and Easter periods).
- The £125 B&B rate applies to midweek (Sunday-Thursday) stays during March in a Cliff Facing Room. Equivalent rate in April is £160.
- Prices may change from time to time, but the price quoted at the time of booking will be valid.
- One night's accommodation deposit per room per night is required to be paid prior to confirmation.
- Payments will be accepted by cash, UK cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Maestro.
- Cancellations: please note that should you cancel within a 7 day period you would be liable for the full balance. Cancellations outside of the 7 day period will incur a 10% administration charge deducted from the deposit. We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance against any unforeseen cancellation.
- All prices on the website are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend them at any time.
- Please note that certain facilities can't be booked online; to book the following you will need to contact Reservations direct by phone or email:
Extra roll-away beds for children, Single Occupancy Rates and Dogs.
Book this offer online. Click here>
Click here to book by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book this offer by phone:
Call +44(0)1631 730 302 or click here>