Hogmanay 2020 - a relaxing break on the West Coast
Hogmanay at The Pierhouse this year will be a very special time – albeit a more low key affair than other years. See out the old and bring in the new year with a delicious 5 course candlelit meal in our restaurant. Relax in the Snug by the fire as you reflect on 2020 and look forward to brighter days in 2021. Enjoy delicious, locally sourced food specially prepared by Head Chef Michael, in the good company of friends and your fellow residents. And, if allowed, we’ll all raise a glass together to welcome 2021!
Hogmanay 2020 may be unlike any other year in recent history, but be assured that there will be a warm welcome and a convivial atmosphere to make it a truly special experience. This year rooms including breakfast can be booked for one or more nights over New Year to give you total flexibility.
On New Year’s Eve, we will be serving a special 5 course dinner in our candlelit restaurant. And during your Hogmanay break, there will be plenty of time to relax, watch the world go by over a leisurely lunch and fit in a walk to take in the beautiful seascape views. Oh and did we mention the cup of hot chocolate and home baking by the log burning stoves?
Hogmanay 2020 at The Pierhouse
- Book a room including our delicious Pierhouse breakfast for one or more nights over the New Year holiday. The hotel, after a short Christmas break, is open from 27 December onwards.
- A special 5 course Hogmanay Dinner – menu priced £55 per person – will be served on New Years Eve.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on New Years Eve and New Years Day with an extended service from 12 noon to 3.45pm.
- Take your time over a leisurely, big brunch for residents on New Years Day.
To see the room rates over the Hogmanay period, simply use our online booking system here.
Details and terms
Hogmanay Room Rates
This year, guests booking a Hogmanay Break can choose to book for one or more nights over the New Year period on a bed & breakfast basis. The room rates per night, based on 2 people sharing, including full Scottish breakfast are:
- Superior Sea View Room: £295
- Sea View Room: £265
- Cliff Facing Room: £175
Rooms can be booked online - to check availability and to make a booking, simple use our our online booking system here.
As the festive season approaches and any Government restrictions for our area are confirmed, we will adapt our hospitality plans accordingly and do everything we can to make your stay with us a special experience. For information about our Covid-19 protocols click here>
Terms and conditions apply to our Hogmanay breaks. If you have any questions about these, don't hesitate to get in touch!
- One night's accommodation deposit per room per night is required to be paid prior to confirmation.
- Payments will be accepted by cash, UK cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Maestro.
- Cancellations: please note that should you cancel within a 7 day period you would be liable for the full balance. Cancellations outside of the 7 day period will incur a 10% administration charge deducted from the deposit. We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance against any unforeseen cancellation.
- All prices on the website are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend them at any time.
- Please note that certain facilities can't be booked online; to book the following you will need to contact Reservations direct by phone or email: Extra roll-away beds for children, Single Occupancy Rates, Dogs.
Book this offer online. Click here>
Click here to book by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book this offer by phone:
Call +44(0)1631 730 302 or click here>