Mother's Day Menu
Our special Mother's Day menu is served with our warm welcome and a superb sea view overlooking the Lynn of Lorn - just a short scenic drive from Oban or Fort William.
And don't forget Afternoon Tea - a special Mother's Day treat served in the Ferry Bar.
Our Mother's Day Menu is being served at lunch and dinner.
Sample Menu for Mother's Day
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon, filo and parmesan crisps, served with lemon and dill cream cheese
and an apple and cucumber salad £7.50
- Tempura squid rings served with courgette, red pepper and chilli salad
with sesame seed dressing £6.75
- Pressed game terrine with lightly pickled carrot ribbons and cauliflower, blueberry puree,
salad leaves and toasted sourdough bread £7.25
- Pan seared fillet of rainbow trout with brown shrimps, bacon, peas
and creamy baby gem lettuce £17.50
- Whole “on the bone” cooked lemon sole served with langoustine butter,
sauté baby potatoes and seasonal vegetables £18.50
Roasted lamb rump with creamy mashed potatoes, truffle green beans
and red wine jus £18.95
- Strawberry and mint cheesecake served with pink peppercorn meringues and lime sorbet £5.95
- Vanilla panna cotta with poached rhubarb and honey tuiles £5.25
- A slice of Aiket soft cheese served with grilled fig, celery and pear salsa,
candied walnuts and Pierhouse oatcakes £5.95