Mothers' Day Menu
Our special Mothers' Day menu - children's menu also available - is served with our warm welcome and a superb sea view overlooking the Lynn of Lorn - just a short scenic drive from Oban or Fort William.
And don't forget Afternoon Tea - a special Mothers' Day treat served in the Ferry Bar from 3pm to 5:30pm.
Our Mothers' Day Menu is being served at lunch and dinner on Sunday 11th March: 2 courses £18.95 or 3 courses £24.95. Children's menu available from £5.95.
Menu for Mothers' Day
- Cream of cauliflower and parsnip soup with parmesan croutons
- Smoked salmon, lemon, dill and soft cheese terrine served with watercress salad and croutons
- Crispy, slow cooked pork belly served with Stornoway black pudding, pear puree and a spring salad
- Pan roasted fillet of rainbow trout served with creamy organic white quinoa, crispy capers with spring onion and rocket pesto
- Oven baked fillet of cod served with potato croquette, baby gem lettuce, sweet cured cherry tomato salad and salsa verde
Braised lamb shoulder served with truffle mashed
potato, roasted vegetables and a red wine and rosemary jus
- White chocolate and passion fruit posset served with poppy seed shortbread
- Apple and pomegranate crumble served with clotted cream ice cream
- Scottish cheese platter- Isle of Mull cheddar, Connage Clava brie and Hebridean Blue served with Pierhouse oatcakes, crackers, grapes and chutney
- Cafetière of Brodies freshly ground coffee and homemade truffles