Mother's Day Menu
Our special Mother's Day menu is served with our warm welcome and a superb sea view overlooking the Lynn of Lorn - just a short scenic drive from Oban or Fort William.
And don't forget Afternoon Tea - a special Mother's Day treat served in the Ferry Bar.
Our Mother's Day Menu is being served at lunch and dinner from Friday 29th March to Sunday 31st March 2019 inclusive.
Menu for Mother's Day 2019
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon, filo and parmesan crisps, served with lemon and dill cream cheese
and an apple and cucumber salad £7.50
- Tempura squid rings served with courgette, red pepper and chilli salad
with sesame seed dressing £6.75
- Pressed game terrine with lightly pickled carrot ribbons and cauliflower, blueberry puree,
salad leaves and toasted sourdough bread £7.25
- Pan seared fillet of rainbow trout with brown shrimps, bacon, peas
and creamy baby gem lettuce £17.50
- Whole “on the bone” cooked lemon sole served with langoustine butter,
sauté baby potatoes and seasonal vegetables £18.50
Roasted lamb rump with creamy mashed potatoes, truffle green beans
and red wine jus £18.95
- Strawberry and mint cheesecake served with pink peppercorn meringues and lime sorbet £5.95
- Vanilla panna cotta with poached rhubarb and honey tuiles £5.25
- A slice of Aiket soft cheese served with grilled fig, celery and pear salsa,
candied walnuts and Pierhouse oatcakes £5.95