Our renowned AA Rosetted Restaurant, with views over the water to Lismore and the Morvern hills, has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's best-kept secrets. We aim to share with you our passion for excellent food, wine and service using the finest seasonal Scottish seafood, meat, game and vegetables, cooked to perfection. We hope that you enjoy dining with us!
Our Easter menu is available at both lunchtime and dinner throughout the Easter weekend from Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April 2018.
2 courses £18.95, 3 courses £24.95. Children's menu available from £5.95.
- Roasted red pepper soup with spiced crunchy chick peas
- Arbroath smokie paté, cucumber and watercress salad with a horseradish dressing and brioche croutons
- Twice baked goats cheese soufflé served with a spring salad with roasted beetroot and apple
- Crispy poached fillet of plaice served with herb crushed baby potatoes, steamed green beans and a hollandaise sauce
- Pan fried fillet of rainbow trout with a light shellfish dressing, served with potato rosti and a fennel, courgette and orange salad
- Roast rump of lamb with a red wine jus, served with confit vine tomatoes, baby gem lettuce and creamy mashed potatoes
- Coconut and lime panna cotta with mango salsa and hazelnut praline
- Peanut butter millionaires’ shortbread mousse served with vanilla pod ice cream
- Scottish cheese platter- Isle of Mull cheddar, Connage Clava brie and Hebridean Blue served with Pierhouse oatcakes, crackers, grapes and chutney
- Cafetière of Brodies freshly ground coffee and homemade truffles