Our renowned AA Rosetted Restaurant, with views over the water to Lismore and the Morvern hills, has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's best-kept secrets. We aim to share with you our passion for excellent food, wine and service using the finest seasonal Scottish seafood, meat, game and vegetables, cooked to perfection. We hope that you enjoy dining with us!
Our Easter menu is available at both lunchtime and dinner throughout the Easter weekend.
Sample Easter Menu
- Wild garlic & potato soup, grilled asparagus & herb oil £5.25
- Langoustine & salmon bon-bons, creamed leeks, smoked bacon & mustard dressing £7.95
- Confit shredded duck, yellow & green courgettes, rocket salad & sesame seed dressing £5.50
- Baked fillet of hake, seared squid, cherry tomatoes, roasted red pepper & sautéed baby potatoes £18.25
- Pan seared fillet of sea bass, crispy polenta, chorizo, green beans & langoustine butter £17.95
- Grilled pork chop, creamed potatoes, glazed apples, seasonal vegetables & cider sauce £16.50
- Warm rhubarb crumble tart, cinnamon ice cream £5.95
- Baked vanilla cheesecake, fresh & compote berries £5.95
- Sliced aiket soft cheese, fig puree, celery & pear salsa, candied walnuts & pierhouse oatcakes £5.95