Our Scottish craft gin collection goes from strength to strength. With 7 recent arrivals we now offer a choice of 32 gins. Take a look at our Gin List in the Ferry Bar here>.
Try out one of the latest arrivals:
- Eden Mill in St Andrews - Original (sea buckthorn & lemon balm), Hop (hopped gin with zesty freshness), Love (blush pink with hibiscus, rose petals and marshmallow root), Golf (limited edition from the home of golf)
- Arbikie - Kirsty’s Gin - with kelp, carline thistle and blaeberry from Angus farmlands.
- North Berwick Gin - known as NB it claims to be the perfect London Dry gin
- Rock Rose Navy Strength Gin - from the Pentland Firth, it's 57% !
8 new malt whiskies
We've well and truly surpassed the target of 100 malt whiskies - the latest 8 new arrivals takes our total to 112 - see the full malt list here>
Get ready to work your way around the malts of Scotland:
- From Campbeltown: Hazelburn 12 year old
- From the Highlands: Aberfeldy 12 year old, Fettercairn Fior, Glen Garioch 12 year old and Oban Montilla Fino
- From Speyside: Aultmore 12 year old, Imperial 20 year old and Craigellachie 13 year old
Click the images above to see larger version